March 3-6, 2014 • Austin, Texas
SXSWedu Volunteer registration begins November 4, 2013!
SXSWedu Volunteers must:
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Work a minimum of 12 hours.
- Attend the SXSWedu Volunteer Orientation on March 2, 2014.
- Have a valid email address (no sharing of email addresses, please).
- Responsible contacting crew managers to create a schedule.
- Agree to the Volunteer Release & Waiver of Liability.
- Acknowledge and adhere to the Volunteer Policies and Guidelines.
FIRST, be sure to review the Crews page, so that you have an idea and understand of what area of our event might interest you.
SECOND, visit the SXSW/SXSWedu Volunteer Database Create a record and complete ALL of the required information, including a passport-type photo.
THIRD, look for an email on January 13, 2014 that will provide instructions on how to contact crew managers to create your schedule.
If you have questions about the registration process, please do not hesitate to contact a volunteer coordinator.
Photo by Debbie Finley