SXSWedu Volunteer Registration is now OPEN!
SXSWedu Volunteers must:
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Work a minimum of 2 shifts equal to 12 hours or more.
- Attend the SXSWedu Volunteer Orientation on March 3, 2013.
- Have a valid email address (no sharing of email addresses, please).
- Responsible for using the online Shiftboard system to create a schedule.
- Agree to the Volunteer Release & Waiver of Liability.
- Acknowledge and adhere to the Volunteer Policies and Guidelines.
FIRST, be sure to review the Crews page, so that you have an idea and understand of what area of our event might interest you.
SECOND, visit the SXSWedu Volunteer Database
Create a record and complete ALL of the required information, including a passport-type photo.
THIRD, look for an email on January 21st that will provide instructions on how to view and select shifts to create your schedule.
If you have questions about the registration process, please do not hesitate to contact a volunteer coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.